Switch to ADA Accessible Theme Close Menu
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers
$1,748,000

Auto accident, multi-car crash

$1,035,000

Auto accident involving defective airbag

$600,000

Death resulting from hospital turning away patient

$550,000

Auto accident involving tractor trailer

$345,000

Auto accident involving a work vehicle

$340,000

Slip and fall at a hotel bathroom

Call, Text, or Chat: 1-888-LPENDAS
(573-6327)
Free Initial Consultation
protected by reCAPTCHA Privacy - Terms
Florida Personal Injury Lawyers > West Palm Beach Personal Injury Lawyer > West Palm Beach Personal Injury Protection Lawyer (PIP)

West Palm Beach Personal Injury Protection Lawyer (PIP)

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance is no-fault insurance that can be thought of as health coverage, as opposed to automobile insurance. PIP pays for your medical bills just like health insurance when you get injured in an auto accident. Whether the accident was your fault or not, PIP will cover you. Plus, it covers you if you’re a driver, passenger, in your car, or in someone else’s car. It covers you when you’re a pedestrian and a cyclist, as well. If you are involved in any sort of automobile accident, PIP insurance pays your medical bills. Contact our West Palm Beach personal injury protection lawyers today.

Limitations of PIP Insurance

However, there are some limitations that you need to know about. Most policies have a deductible of $1,000, meaning that you would be responsible for paying the first $1,000 of bills. After that, PIP will usually pay for 80 percent up to a total of $10,000 of medical and disability bills, while you pay the remaining 20 percent. The typical amount that you will owe after using up all of your PIP insurance is around $3,000. PIP usually pays up to $5,000 in death benefits. If you were not the cause of the accident and the person who was at fault has liability insurance, we can help you recover damages from them.

As well as paying for your medical bills, PIP insurance can also help pay up to 60 percent of your lost wages, as well as for the travel expenses associated with getting to your doctor. The Pendas Law Firm can help you apply for any type of reimbursements you require to get back on track.

Let Our West Palm Beach Personal Injury Protection Lawyers Help You

If you were involved in a West Palm Beach automobile accident and you or a loved one was injured, don’t hesitate to call us today. At the beginning, we don’t charge any fees to work with our PIP insurance lawyers, meaning there’s no reason to wait. Reach out to the Pendas Law Firm today.

Share This Page:

Read What Others Have To Say About Us

  • “I can’t express how much I appreciate this law firm. I had the honor to deal with attorney Daniel. He kept me updated on my case. I couldn’t ask for a better law firm. Daniel fought for me til the end and got me what I deserved. Thanks Daniel and your team for always being there to answer any of my questions. If I ever need a law firm again...”

    Terry Mcphillips
  • “Speedy & superb handling of clients & cases, kind & caring. Highly recommended professionals. They made everything very easy for us, were outgoing & polite. I would call them again if ever in need, rather than call the larger firms that need to advertise & brag about winnings…Pendas was a pleasant & more personal approach instead of...”

    Joseph Kestell
  • “Wow I called Pendas Law Firm the other day at their main intake line it was around 11 o’clock at night and I’ve got this wonderful representative his name was Jeffrey Alvarez. This guy was very professional and his compassion was out of this world I don’t know what I would do if I could not have got a hold of him...”

    Luis Sanchez
  • “Thank you for helping us in our time of need. This firm handled my father’s workers comp case, and helped us with every question we had, and we had a plenty. Thankful for the entire legal team!”

    Enilno Resu
  • “I just concluded a case with attorney Michael Sanchez and paralegal Camilo Lopez. I can only say they are exceptional. The customer service is unique, they have been battling alongside me since day 1. They are not only courteous and professional, but they also are amazing at their job. Thanks to them I got a great deal. I am glad I decided to use their services...”

    Israel Garcia
  • “Their attorneys are absolutely someone you want handling your car accident claim. They communicated with us promptly and thoroughly. I was very happy with our recovery. Already recommended them to others in the same circumstances, their staff speaks Spanish and you feel like in family.”

    Ian Brito
  • “Very Professional law firm. They explained to you every detail what to do according to the laws (worker’s compensation). Mr. Danilo Cruz is the best Lawyer and his team. They are very kind, friendly, responsible, I love this firm. They fight for their clients. AwesomeTeam!”

    Lau Rod