- University of Central Florida (B.S.)
- Barry School of Law (Juris Doctorate)
- 2007, Florida
- 2008, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- 2009, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Automobile Accident
- Premises Liability
- Assault and Battery
- Wrongful Death
- Products Liability.
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Casualty Insurance Claims
Mr. Trias handles in all areas of personal injury, wrongful death, and first-party insurance claims. He began his legal career defending the rights of hurricane victims against insurance companies that severely undervalued claims to repair their hurricane ravaged homes.
Mr. Trias is fluent in Spanish and has substantial experience in all phases of a case, from the initial investigative stages through jury trial. Mr. Trias is originally from Barcelona, Spain.