James Hays Mathis
- Florida Coastal School of Law, 2006
- Rhodes College, 2002
- Phi Alpha Delta (Vice Justice).
- Florida 2007
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit 2007
- American Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Personal Injury
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Maritime Law
Mr. James Hays Mathis Jr. is the managing lawyer of the firm’s Jacksonville office. He has been a part of the North Florida community since 2003, and he has years of experience representing both individuals and Businesses in all aspects of civil litigation from inception through trial verdict.
Mr. Mathis was born in Mobile, Alabama, and grew up in the Florida panhandle. He received his undergraduate degree from Rhodes College, in Memphis, Tennessee, where he majored in History and earned All-American honors playing college football. He moved to the Jacksonville area obtain his Juris Doctorate degree from Florida Coastal School of law.